One week to our launch and you’re looking forward to seeing you!
There’s still space to register for our early evening event:
Please register using the button:
Travel options for getting to The Exchange 50 Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin 1 D01 VC03:
- By DART Intercity and Enterprise train services to Connolly station then a 5-6 minute walk
- By red line LUAS to Busáras/Store Street stop then a 2 minute walk
- By green line LUAS to O’Connell Street GPO stop then a 7 minute walk
- By Intercity train services to Heuston station then take the above red line LUAS towards Connolly or The Point Depot
- By car with car parking available at the Irish Life Centre, Gardiner Street Lower, North City, Dublin 1, D01 Y7V2
On the 21st, we’re also launching our new money coaching programme tailored for the Irish € context. Money coaching is face-to-face accessible financial education for you, your church and your community! For more information click money coaching
We are grateful to the Leadership Team of Trinity Church Network for their support and so graciously giving CAP use of The Exchange.
We’re also delighted that John Kirkby, the founder of CAP in the UK in 1996, will be attending in person. John came to faith in Jesus while working in the financial services sector in Bradford, he then followed God’s leading to start up CAP, helping those affected by debt.
We look forward to welcoming you and please register – one registration per person attending. Please note that while this is a free event including light refreshments, we do appreciate you letting us know in advance.
“But let justice and fairness flow like a river that never runs dry”Amos 5:24 CEV
While there will be no online/virtual public launch on the day, CAP IRL will offer regional presentations around the country from Oct-Nov. If you or your church are interested in hosting, please contact Alan.