If you are interested in getting involved or want any information on the work of CAP Ireland please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our contact form, thank you!
Ways to get involved
- Pray – sign up for our monthly newsletter
- Volunteer – become a CAP Befriender, to work with those in financial debt
- Learn – book a call with CAP Ireland to explore how to serve those in debt in your community. We can send a CAP Ireland speaker to come and share the vision at your church
- Start small – Run our new moneycoaching programme at your church
- Partner – become a partner church and set up a debt centre in your church.
As a new start-up and faith-focused organisation, CAP has some open volunteering opportunities right now! This summer we’re recruiting for skilled volunteering roles (ones that require some skills/experience plus training and induction) and have the following five roles now available:
- moneycoaching programme STEERING TEAM roles x4
- moneycoaching COACH roles x3
- moneycoaching BEFRIENDING roles x9
- Creative and Digital Media roles 1-2
- Launch Event Coordinator roles 1-2
Nothing open currently but check back again soon please. See update New CEO Appointed April 2023 https://www.capireland.ie/?p=210